Our goal is to re-create an atmosphere of nurturing love and security where each child can grow and develop according to their individual needs.
We are experienced and have been SERVING SOUTH FLORIDA SINCE 1988. We believe that parents play a major role in helping their child reach his or her maximum potential. Research in the area of child development points out that most of a child's intellectual development takes place before he or she enter a formal classroom. This means that children spend a great deal of time with their first and perhaps the most important teacher - their parents.
Your involvement in your child's learning experiences will have much to do with how well your child succeeds in school and later in life. Today there are more working parents then ever before. We understand that as working parents you are unable to spend this important time with your children.
Why Choose Us?
- Family Owned & Operated since 1988.
- Low Child-to-staff ratio.
- Children supervised at all times.
- Dedicated, friendly caregivers trained in child development, early-childhood education, or a related field.
- Center licensed and regularly inspected for health and cleanliness.
- Written policy on caring for ill children.
- Safe sleep and play environments.
- Clean toys in good condition with no sharp edges.
- Diapering area separate from children's play areas.
- Perishable food refrigerated.
- Cleaning supplies and other toxic materials in locked cabinet.
- Easily accessible first-aid kit and posted emergency numbers.
- Electrical outlets covered with protective caps.
- Window guards on all windows except designated fire exits.
- Smoke alarms and fire extinguishers.
- All outside play areas enclosed; soft surfaces under all equipment.
- An emergency evacuation plan.
From Our Staff
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HELPING YOUR CHILD EXPERIENCE ALL THE JOYS OF LEARNING.
We are willing and ready to assist your child in any way we can. Please feel free to speak with us about any concerns or ideas you may have about our teaching techniques, as we are always striving to improve. Your participation and encouragement will be looked upon as a major contribution to your child's success.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO BRINGING THE HIGHEST QUALITY EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION AND CARE TO OUR CHILDREN.
We provide a Curriculum that Prepares Children for Lifelong Success through learning. From infancy to kindergarten, your child will engage in various learning activities designed to meet his/her developmental needs and help him/her advance to the next level. We emphasize language and literacy, cognitive development, social-emotional skills, physical activity and creativity. Beyond the classroom, we focus on the idea that vigorous and intentional play experiences are healthy and essential for young children.